Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People
Community, Work, and School
Information for Where You Live, Work, Learn, and Play
COVID-19 by County: COVID-19 Community Levels are a new tool to help you and communities decide what prevention steps to take based on hospitalizations and cases.
Check your community level.
Guiding principles and strategies to protect students, teachers, staff, and communities:
Work and School
- briefcase light icon Workplaces and Businesses: For workplace managers, business owners, and workers
- school light icon Schools, Child Care, and Colleges: For administrators, teachers, and staff
people icon Tribal Communities: COVID-19 guidance supporting tribal community members, leaders, and tribal partners.
Shared Housing, Institutions, and Other Community Settings
- Retirement and Shared Housing
- Correctional and Detention Facilities
- Homeless Populations
- Parks, Sports, and Recreation
- Healthcare Settings
Cleaning and Disinfecting
When and how to clean and disinfect your facility. Guidance for building ventilation and non-emergency vehicles.
To find a list of content that has been archived for historical purposes, please visit our archive. Please note the content of these pages and files may be out of date as they are no longer being updated. View Archive.