Interested in receiving FDA-TRACK updates in your inbox?
FDA-TRACK is FDA's agency-wide performance management program that monitors, analyzes and reports key performance data and projects for the Agency's program offices and cross-cutting initiatives.
Performance data across the Agency is analyzed on a quarterly basis and presented to senior leadership to discuss accomplishments and setbacks. The data is then posted onto the FDA-TRACK website; the highlights of which are sent to subscribers via the FDA-TRACK Newsletter.
The FDA-TRACK website provides insights into the daily operations of the Agency, and how day-to-day work has an impact on FDA's mission. The public can then better understand the breadth of FDA's core responsibilities and how FDA is addressing high priority initiatives.
The objectives of FDA-TRACK can best be explained through its name:
- Transparency – communicate FDA's story to internal and external stakeholders.
- Results – highlight office achievements and cross-agency initiatives that align with FDA’s public health mission.
- Accountability – demonstrate FDA's contributions to office and Agency priorities, plans and results.
- Credibility – encourage the sharing of accurate, reliable performance data to FDA stakeholders.
- Knowledge-sharing – enhance collaboration across program offices and through the FDA.