NCTR is dedicated to supporting the FDA mission to protect and promote public health by conducting innovative and interdisciplinary research. Individuals with a scientific or administrative background are encouraged to join us in making a difference in the lives of Americans.
Any vacancies for the National Center for Toxicological Research will be listed below.
- General Health Scientist, Office of Research, GS-0601-12
Closes February 4, 2022
- Management and Program Analyst, Office of Management, GS-0343-11
Closes February 8, 2022
- Supervisory Research Biologist, Biochemical Toxicology, GS-0401-15
Closes February 10, 2022
- Biologist, Multiple Vacancies at NCTR, GS-0401-11 (full promotion level 12)
Closes February 15, 2022
ORISE Postdoctoral Fellow, Division of Neurotoxicology
(Will be posted until filled)
See www.usajobs.gov for all federal vacancies.
NCTR Education and Training Programs
NCTR provides opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students, postgraduate scientists, scientists from other countries, college/university faculty members, and others to obtain hands-on laboratory experience by working with experienced scientific researchers. These training opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Faculty Research Program Information about the ORISE Faculty Research Program and its affiliation with NCTR.
- Foreign National Training Program Information about the ORISE Foreign National Training Program and its affiliation with NCTR.
- Graduate Certificate in Regulatory Science Graduate Certificate in Regulatory Science information page.
- Interdisciplinary Toxicology Program Information about the UAMS Interdisciplinary Toxicology (INTOX) Program and its affiliation with NCTR.
- Postgraduate Research Program Information about the ORISE Postgraduate Research Program and its affiliation with NCTR.
- Science Internship Program Information about the ORISE Science Internship Program at NCTR.
- Summer Student Research Program Summer Student Research Program (NCTR)