National Women’s Health Week (NWHW) is a time to encourage women to #KHOWHmore about ways to prioritize their health today, including staying up-to-date on health visits and screenings. During NWHW 2021, the FDA Office of Women’s Health (OWH) would like to encourage women to Take Time to Care for themselves TODAY.
5 Ways To Take Time to Care for Yourself, TODAY!
- Schedule and stay up-to-date on health visits and screenings
- Spend time with friends and family virtually or outdoors in safe social-distancing ways
- Find new ways to stay active
- Discover new healthy, nutritious meals
- Explore new outdoor experiences safely, and social distanced this Spring
Read our blog post for more advice and ideas to celebrate NWHW.
Watch the full National Women's Health Week Video Playlist for more tips on living a happy and healthy life!!