FDA works to assure that the U.S. food supply is safe, sanitary, wholesome, and honestly labeled. Read these Consumer Updates to learn more.
- Powdered Infant Formula Recall: What to Know
- Eating Too Much Salt? Ways to Cut Back ... Gradually
- 5 Things to Know about Delta-8 Tetrahydrocannabinol – Delta-8 THC
- Nitrite “Poppers” Can Cause Severe Injury or Death
- Hurricane Season: Be Prepared
- Infant Formula: Safety Do's and Dont's
- Are You Storing Food Safely?
- Keep Your Dogs and Cats Safe From Holiday Hazards
- Protect Your Family From Fraudulent Flu Products
- Halloween Safety Tips: Costumes, Candy, and Colored Contact Lenses
- Advisory Committees Give FDA Critical Advice and the Public a Voice
- Allergic to Milk? Some Dark Chocolate Labeled as Dairy-Free May Still Contain Milk
- FDA's Food and Cosmetics Information Center Answers Your Questions
- Help Stop the Spread of Coronavirus and Protect Your Family
- Getting Smarter about Food Safety: The Pandemic and Lessons Learned
- Food Safety and Availability During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Beware of Fraudulent Coronavirus Tests, Vaccines and Treatments
- The New Nutrition Facts Label: Why the Makeover?
- What You Should Know About Using Cannabis, Including CBD, When Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- What to Know About Products Containing Cannabis and CBD
- Confused by Date Labels on Packaged Foods?
- How Many Calories? Keep an Eye on the Menu
- For Women: The FDA Gives Tips to Prevent Heart Disease
- To Eat or Not to Eat: Decorative Products on Foods Can Be Unsafe
- Spilling the Beans: How Much Caffeine is Too Much?
- Nutrition Facts Label Reboot: A Tale of Two Labels
- 7 Tips for Cleaning Fruits, Vegetables
- 5 Tips for a Healthy Vacation
- 'Gluten-Free' Means What It Says
- Adding Folic Acid to Corn Masa Flour May Prevent Birth Defects
- Raw Dough's a Raw Deal and Could Make You Sick
- Food Safety Tips for Healthy Holidays
- Black Licorice: Trick or Treat?
- Healthy Breakfasts for Kids: It's All About Balance
- Grapefruit Juice and Some Drugs Don't Mix
- Barbecue Basics: Tips to Prevent Foodborne Illness
- Is It Really 'FDA Approved?'
- How to Report Product Problems and Complaints to the FDA
- What's in a Name? What Every Consumer Should Know About Foods and Flavors
- 5 Tips for Using Your Microwave Oven Safely
- Whole Genome Sequencing: Cracking the Genetic Code for Foodborne Illness
- For Consumers: Seven Things Pregnant Women and Parents Need to Know About Arsenic in Rice and Rice Cereal
- Some Imported Dietary Supplements and Nonprescription Drug Products May Harm You
- Fighting Diabetes' Deadly Impact on Minorities
- You Can Help Cut Acrylamide in Your Diet
- FDA Guards Against Food Spoilage, Contamination
- FDA Ensures Your Foods From Animals Are Safe
- My Dog Has Cancer: What Do I Need to Know?
- How Sweet It Is: All About Sugar Substitutes
- Food Serving Sizes Get a Reality Check
- Keep Listeria Out of Your Kitchen
- FDA: Foods Must Contain What Label Says
- Have Food Allergies? Read the Label
- Bottled Water Everywhere: Keeping it Safe
- FDA 101: How to Use the Consumer Complaint System and MedWatch
- Animal Cloning and Food Safety
- How Safe are Color Additives?