Vaccines, Blood & Biologics
From blood to vaccines, FDA protects and advances the public health by ensuring that biological products are safe, effective, and available to those who need them. Read these Consumer Updates to learn more.
- For Women: The FDA Gives Tips to Prevent Heart Disease
- Learn More About COVID-19 Vaccines From the FDA
- Protect Your Family From Fraudulent Flu Products
- It's a Good Time to Get Your Flu Vaccine
- Vaccines Protect Children From Harmful Infectious Diseases
- Advisory Committees Give FDA Critical Advice and the Public a Voice
- Help Stop the Spread of Coronavirus and Protect Your Family
- Beware of Fraudulent Coronavirus Tests, Vaccines and Treatments
- Understanding the Regulatory Terminology of Potential Preventions and Treatments for COVID-19
- Facts About In-Home HIV Testing
- Biosimilar and Interchangeable Biologics: More Treatment Choices
- Vaccination Is the Best Protection Against Measles
- FDA's Critical Role in Ensuring Supply of Influenza Vaccine
- The FDA Encourages New Treatments for Sickle Cell Disease
- Ticks and Lyme Disease: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
- Seasonal Allergies: Which Medication is Right for You?
- What Is Gene Therapy? How Does It Work?
- FDA Warns About Stem Cell Therapies
- Allergy Relief for Your Child
- HIV and Hepatitis: Know Your Status and Learn About the FDA's Role
- Would Your Child Benefit from a Clinical Trial?
- Is It Really 'FDA Approved?'
- FDA Encourages More Participation, Diversity in Clinical Trials
- The 3Rs of 3D Printing: FDA's Role
- How to Report Product Problems and Complaints to the FDA
- FDA Researchers Advance Science for Vaccines to Prevent Mumps and Whooping Cough
- Have You Given Blood Lately?
- Advances in Saving Lives with Blood
- Combating Antibiotic Resistance
- 5 Things to Know About Triclosan
- FDA 101: How to Use the Consumer Complaint System and MedWatch