Tianeptine is not approved by the FDA for any medical use. In the U.S., poison control center cases involving tianeptine exposure have increased nationwide.
Consumer Updates in the Spotlight:
- Tianeptine Products Linked to Serious Harm, Overdoses, Death
- Beware of Vaping Products with Unproven Health Claims
- FDA Pharmacists Help You Use Medicines Safely
- Pregnant? Breastfeeding? FDA Aims to Improve Drug Information
- Hearing Aids and Personal Sound Amplification Products: What to Know
- Should You Give Kids Medicine for Coughs and Colds?
- Eating Too Much Salt? Ways to Cut Back...Gradually
- It’s a Good Time to Get Your Flu Vaccine
- Beware of Fraudulent Coronavirus Tests, Vaccines and Treatments
- Microneedling Devices: Getting to the Point on Benefits, Risks and Safety